There are no Government issued licenses for vehicles at work. The law requires that each operator is given adequate training by their employer so that they become competent to operate the machinery which they use.

(Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998; regulation 9).

In-House training and assessment meet the requirements of this regulation.

We offer a wide range of in-house training and assessments on various plant on successful completion of the assessment you will gain a Initial plant training certificate

Contact to discuss anything you may require.